Dorset Holiday Cottages : Booking Information
- Friday to Friday Booking.
- A deposit of 25% of rental is required on booking please (using the booking form) with balance to be paid one month before the start of your holiday.
- Guests are requested not to smoke in the cottages.
- Electricity (Superdeal 7 tariff) is charged according to the number of units consumed after the first £10, which is free.
- Logs for wood burners available.
- Vegetables and fruit from the garden are also available.
- Babies under 1 year old and children over 5 years old are welcome, but regret we cannot accommodate younger children due to the ready access to the unsupervised swimming pool, or pets; cot and high chair available for babies.
- Bed linen is provided, please bring your own towels (unless you are coming from abroad and notify us in advance, we do make a charge for towels).
- Milk delivered on request, papers and groceries available from excellent village shop.
- The cottages may be occupied from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the morning of departure.
- A cash deposit of £20 is payable on arrival to cover electricity charges and breakages.
- Civil Service Motoring Association (CSMA) members and returning visitors staying a full week are offered a discount, except during the summer high season and Christmas and New Year period; please look at the Price List page for details including dates. Please provide proof of membership when booking.
- Access statement available on request